Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunset Sunday-Speechless


For once I am speechless on what to write for this weeks Sunset Sunday. The photos I took were just after a storm had passed by. It was truly a breath taking sight. But the photo is not what has me speechless.

Today would have been my Grandfathers 81st birthday. It has been almost two years since he passed and I still have a hard time with it. I know he is in a better place and that he is watching over us but I miss him so much. He was the first real man in my life, the best Grandfather anyone could have asked for and an amazing Great Grandpa. So I am going to leave this post rather short but I want to dedicate this weeks Sunset Sunday to him. Papa, I love you with all my heart and I miss you every day.






Do you love sunsets? Have tons and tons of photos of them? Even just a few photos? Craig from StayAdventurous and I would love for you to join us in Sunset Sundays. On the last Sunday of every month we will include a linky at the end of our post for you to share your photo. We can't wait to see everyone's Sunset Sunday photos!