Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday Tunes-Volbeat

I only learned of Volbeat a little over a year ago but from the first time I heard them I loved them. The lead singer Michael Poulsen has the kind of voice that just pulls you in and holds on to you. They aren't too heavy that you can't understand what they're saying and maybe the worlds finally getting smarter but I have even heard them play a few of their songs on the radio. About time they play decent music on the radio. At least that's what I said when I heard them playing Volbeat.
Now if we could take over the world get more music like this played on the radio it would awesome. Heck I might even buy a radio hah.


These two songs are my favorites by Volbeat. 




See, not too heavy, very catchy, makes you want to turn it up and sing along with it.

If you'd like to participate in Tuesday Tunes be sure to link up over at Amandas site High Impact Mom! You can also check out Rachel Ferrucci & The Morris Bunch for more fun tunes.