Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday Tunes-Marilyn Manson

Oh yes, I am going there. I know there used to be a lot of controversy over this group but I don't buy into that crap. And that's all I will say about that because you don't want me going on a rant, trust me.

Marilyn Manson is one of those bands that I can listen to any time of the day. Doesn't matter if I am in a good mood, bad mood, etc. I will cook to it, clean to it and dance to it. And I have no problems admitting I have a little bit of goth love in my heart. They are another band that it is hard to pick out just a few favorite songs because it's not just their new songs that I like, it's the old one's too. They are all great. My first attraction to the band was how completely different they were to every other band in that time. Imagine little blond 11-12 year old. already listening to metal but annoyed with the selection of music played on the radio. And then I hear Marilyn Manson and the love affair began. I remember buying the cd and hiding it from my mom so she wouldn't know I was listening to such obscenities. Awww the memories.


Warning: These videos may not be appropriate for littles eyes and ears. 




Oh hey did you notice the chick from Greys Anatomy is in the video. The one who plays "little Grey" aka Lexi. And of course Jamie Pressly is in it also.







Also if you haven't noticed I have a thing for cover songs, especially when they are have a bit of darkness added in.

And who can forget about the "classic" songs.








If you'd like to participate in Tuesday Tunes be sure to link up over at Amandas site High Impact Mom! You can also check out Rachel Ferrucci & The Morris Bunch for more fun tunes.