Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunset Sunday-Cell phone edition

You'd think with all the traveling we've been doing that I would have gotten some sunset shots. Yeah I had thought so to and then I realized I totally didn't even think about grabbing photos while out and about. I was just a wee bit bummed when I discovered that.

So I went to the next best thing....my phone, and again barely any photos (insert frustration here)! I did manage to find two so those I will share those with you all but I still felt like we needed more oomph. So I went to some awesome friends of mine and asked if they had any photos they wanted to share. Thank you so much Angela, Andrea and Jessica for sharing your photos this week.


 Driving home last night.


 Flying from OKC to Detroit earlier this week. I've never caught a sunset in plain view while flying before and it was magnificent.


Angela from Untrained Housewife shared this beautiful photo she took. Lovely with the rays shining up isn't it.


 Andrea from Lil Kid Things shared this photo from her awesome birthday dinner that her hubby treated her to. 


This photo is from Jessica at It's My Life and it is absolutely stunning. My jaw may have dropped when I saw it and I may or may not have stared at it for five minutes before being able to take my eyes off of it. 

Many people discount cell phone cameras after snapping a picture and they never look back. But even those pictures taken in a fleeting moment have storys to tell. I encourage you to go through your phone photos and relive a special moment in doing so.

Do you love sunsets? Have tons of photos of them, or maybe even just a few? I would love for you to join us in Sunset Sundays and share a few of your favorites.