Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tuesday Tunes-Soundgarden

 
I don't know if I mentioned before that I am a fan of Soundgarden. If I haven't I don't know why. I remember being in High School listening to Soundgarden while hanging out with friends doing things I wont mention in case my kids one day read this. Yes I was a wee bit wild in my youth. I love that I can hear a band now and it instantly brings me back. Some more so then others. Soundgarden happens to fall into the more so category.

I love that they are making a come back and with the song Live to Rise they've done a job well done with it. Although I don't think they needed to do it by hooking up with The Avengers movie. I think they are awesome enough to just come out with a CD and bam be back. Although I can't deny the smartness of the move and for those in the younger generation (omg I can't believe I just typed that) to experience the greatness that is Soundgarden.

Anywho, enough rambling, onto the music!