Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sunset Sunday-Just in time

With winter approaching the weather has been quite chilly lately. And along with the cold weather we've had a few days of no sun. I love the cold rainy weather but I don't think I could go any more then a few days without seeing the sun. Last weekend we had a cloudy day and the clouds reminded me of waves. It was really a neat sight to see. Even without being able to see the sunset you can see the glow towards the bottom of the photo. 


This second photo was also from last weekend, another cloudy day, except the clouds parted and the sun shone through right as it was sunset. It was a gorgeous sight to see.


Craig from Stay Adventurous and I have teamed up to help spread the word on Sunset Sundays. We would love it if you would join us and link up your sunset photos!