Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wordless Wednesday-the holidays


I figured I would share some photos that I took over the Holiday weekend as my Wordless Wednesday instead of posting it's own separate post. That way I will limit myself on the amount of photos I share since I took over 300 pictures this weekend.

Happy Hanukkah everyone
 Baby girl loved watching the candles on the menorah

 Two seconds after he woke up Christmas morning
 Baby girl woke up not long after her big brother did
 And little man slept for an hour & a half after the other two woke up. I couldn't bear to wake him up.
 Let the unwrapping begin

  I love love love his expression here
 And my favorite photo from the weekend. I asked them to get together so I could take a pic & it was as if some cosmic force came over them & they complied!

For more inspiring photos be sure to check out: