Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wordless Wednesday-A few of my favorite things


One of my favorite movies as a child was the Sound of Music. I loved all of the singing and the story behind the movie. And of course I would reenact the movie pretending I was Maria. Because nobody solves a problem like Maria.

I can still sing most of the songs from that movie and one of these days I will actually get around to buying it because I think my daughter would love it also. One of my favorite songs is Few of my Favorite things. I just love it because they aren't moentary items per say but more small things that are special to her. I know I am getting deep on a movie that isn't even real but I get that way about musicals. 

Anywho, my point to all of this is I wanted to share a few of my favorite things, via photos of course.

Watching my babies sleep 

Watching the sun rise
 


Watching thunderstorms 

Flowers
 

Happy children

Messy kisses

 Friendship
          
        Playing in the snow

Family

 Nature
 
Rainbows
                             
And lastly, memories

For more inspiring photos be sure to check out: