Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunset Sunday-The calm before the storm


Since it is now spring time that also means the storms have arrived. Or should I say become more frequent. It's almost every weekend that they come and while I do love the thunder and lightening it also makes for some gorgeous sunsets.

The first photo shows the building of a thunderstorm. It's kind of hard to see when you don't know when you're looking at but lucky me I am married to a weather nerd lover. So towards the middle and off to the left is where I am talking about. When the cloud first started it looked like a giant mushroom and then it just kept growing and growing. It's really spectacular to watch.


And this one was just a random shot I took that I liked more then I thought I would.


Do you love sunsets? Have tons and tons of photos of them? Even just a few photos? Craig from StayAdventurous and I would love for you to join us in Sunset Sundays. On the last Sunday of every month we will include a linky at the end of our post for you to share your photos. We can't wait to see everyone's Sunset Sunday photos!