Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tuesday Tunes-Growing up

It's week three of Amanda's nostalgia theme on Tuesday Tunes and today instead of keeping around my teen years I decided to go back a wee bit further. Just a wee bit though because :::cough cough::: I am still a youngin. I will not however be revealing the years because it should be easy enough to guess the time frame based on the music. I'm going to make you think while you listen to the music I have this week, I know I know so rude.

So here we go. Some of my favorite songs from when I was younger. These are should be in order by year.

Joan Jett & The Blackhearts, I Love Rock 'n Roll


Eurythmics, Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This


Culture Club, Karma Chameleon


A-Ha, Take On Me

I have always loved this video.

Duran Duran, Wild Boys

My all time favorite song by Duran Duran.

 Don't forget to go visit Amanda and link up your Tuesday Tunes!