Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunset Sunday-Huntington Beach

Looking back at photos from our time spent in Huntington Beach always brings back good memories for me. We had friends and family close to us. In fact it was the one time we lived within driving distance from my brother and sister in law. We were able to have family around when my daughter was born, weekly bbq's. It was a very special time for us and wouldn't trade it for anything.

It was also really fun to go to the local festivities they held out there. Watching fireworks while sitting on the beach (seriously an amazing sight), the parades, the fair, the surfing competitions, etc.
I don't remember when exactly my husband captured this shot but looking at it always makes me smile and remember what a blessed time we had while we lived there.


This photo is straight from the camera. Only edit done was to add the rounded corners. I love how the sun is setting right over a rig and with the waves, the colors, Catalina in the distance, it's an amazing photo. Mad props to my husband for getting such a beautiful shot.

Craig from Stay Adventurous and I have teamed up to help spread the word on Sunset Sundays. We would love it if you would join us in sharing the simple joys of sunsets & the memories they bring back for you.


1 comment:

  1. This is classic California, love it.
    Stay adventurous, Craig

    ReplyDelete