Thursday, October 21, 2010

Donations for Madisons Family



Last week I posted about a sweet little girl named Madison and her fight with brain cancer. It breaks my heart to inform you all that on Saturday October 16th Madison lost her battle and passed away. The family is struggling with loosing their princess not only emotionally but financially. Her mom, Christin works nights and her dad Andy just graduation from school and put his job search on hold so he could spend as much time with Madison as he could. They also have an 18 month old son. Together they moved into Andy's parents house because financially they couldn't get by on their own with everything that was going on. I just learned that now the grandfather has lost his job. Not only did they loose a very special and sweet little girl but now the family is struggling financially. 
I am writing about this because I was just informed that a donation site has been set up for Madison's family. I do not normally come on here and ask for donations but this family needs them and their story is just so heartbreaking to me I felt I had to do anything I could to help. If you are in a position to help could you please Madisons Donation site and help this family out. The great thing about this site is that 100% of the money raised goes to the family. I'd also like to ask if you could help me spread the word about this family. Share on facebook, tweet, forward and email. remember every little bit helps!

Thank you so much.