Friday, October 29, 2010

Do you send cards for every holiday?


I am not normally one of those people that sends out cards for every holiday and birthday, in fact I rarely even send out cards at all. While I do have the best intentions and I even take pictures of the kids specifically for Christmas cards I just never actually order them. BUT this year I'm going to do them no matter what! I.am.determined!

Now I know you may be saying, why are you talking about Christmas already. Well it may be a little under two months away but those two months will sneak up on you before you know it. While browsing Shutterfly I came across a few cards that I am just in love with.

The Snowflake Damask Holiday Card-I love damask print and the simplicity of this card.    

The Family Wall Noir Christmas Card-This card just seems very elegant to me. Not too busy, the collage of pictures with the family letter for the last name. Black and simple is just elegant to me and you can't go wrong with that.
Bubble Wreath Holiday 5x7 folded card-Again very simple yet very pretty, add in a touch of color from the bubbles and you have a fun yet elegant card.

Now all I have to do is eliminate two of the cards so I will have the one to go with. But I really do love all three. This would be part of my indesivieness showing through LOL (if anyone wants to chime in with their favorite I'm all ears/eyes).

I also started browsing on the birthday invitations they offer, oh my! My daughters fourth birthday is coming up next month and I just couldn't help but take a peek. Would if be odd if I ordered a few of my top favorites and used all of them. Hey there's nothing wrong with a little bit a variety right???

And speaking of the upcoming holidays, I think a great present for my parents and my Grandma would be a Desk Calendar especially since we will be moving soon. It would be nice for them to have a full month of pictures of their grandchildren to look at.


*Shutterfly is sending me a voucher for 50 holiday photo cards for writing this post. I did not receive any compensation for this post. As always, all opinions are my own.*