Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Beautified

I am not the type of person that goes out and spends tons of money on myself. Whether it be for clothes, makeup, jewelery, purses, pretty much anything, I just don't do it. But last weekend I saw this really cute shirt at target I knew I had to have it. And added bonus, it was on sale!

On Saturday we had plans to go to my Aunt and Uncles house for Yom Kippur and I figured well this is a perfect time to wear my new shirt. So what did I do. I straightened my hair, did a little poof thing on top (no I don't know what those are called so I call em poofs), did my makeup (in a new way then I normally do) and off we went. I felt good. I rarely dress up and do the whole kitten caboodle. I always love when I do but being a stay at home mom I just really don't have any need for it.

The finished result.    

I had gotten a tad bit of color at my sons soccer game so excuse the red face and chest. So my original point to this post was to say that I enjoyed getting all prettied up and I am going to try and do it more often. Even if I'm just going to the grocery store.