Saturday, September 11, 2010

7 Random Bits

Im sitting here eating my breakfast, a bowl of green beans (yes I love me some veggies for snack or meals) and I'm sitting here staring at my blog wanting to write a post and nothing is coming to mind. I know later I plan to post pictures of my sons first soccer game this season but that's a few hours away. So I decided, hey why not give you a few random things about me. So here it goes.

1. I am not a morning person. My mom says I used to be. I would always wake up with a smile. Not anymore, I wake up and all I want to do is snooze the alarm and go back to sleep. Ahhh blissful sleep.

2. I am a bit of a loner. I have tons of online friends but not many in real life. I know this is because I am shy, yes me, the one who has no problem talking about anything online is shy in person.

3. I am a walking stress ball. Literally, if you touched my shoulders you would be in shock at how tense I am. And it is always like that. It's part of who I've always have been and probably always will be.

4. I smoke. Yes I said the big ugly S word. I smoke and I use it as a crutch. I know I do and I admit it. At least I do that. I didn't smoke for 4 years and went through a lot of emotional crap in my life and like a fool I started back up again. I need to quit and I know this but I don't want to. I enjoy it and I need to learn other ways of relieving my stress and anxiety in order for me personally to be ready to quit.

5. I yell. I never used to be a yeller. I used to have the patience of a saint. Somewhere along the last three years that has slowly trickled away. I hate that I yell and that I've lost my patience. I hate it. Simple. It is one thing I am working on changing about myself.

6. I love my family more then life itself. There is nothing I would do for my family. My kids are the world to me and they bring such joy into my life every day that I don't know what I would do without them. I am truly blessed to have been given such a gift, and times three at that.

7. There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to me. I am spontaneous and I tend to not think things through. Sometimes this is good, other times it is very bad. I have a great sense of humor and love to make people laugh. And I have this uncanny ability to jump from one subject to something totally different. Drives my husband nuts sometimes but half the time he just looks at me, cocks his head and laughs.

So there you have it. Seven things you might not have known about me or might have. Either way it was random and that's what I was going for :D