Saturday, April 3, 2010

So much for that

I came on here to post some pictures of my baby girls very FIRST hair cut and my camera erased ALL my pictures. I called my husband crying. Yes I am crying over pictures. I am a picture freak and I like to document everything. Especially my kids firsts. The first hair cut may seem insignificant to some but it's important to me and I am so sad that I don't have any pictures to share with her when she is older or my friends, family and followers here.
This isn't the first time my camera has done this either. I almost threw my camera I was so upset. Thankfully I didn't because I am crossing all my fingers and toes that my husband can recover some if not all of my 130 or so pictures I had on there.
This is all I have right now is this picture I took from my phone, but it will have to do.