Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What is my gift?

I've made it to do three of Girly Gazettes questions for their launch of their new site. If you haven't been to the site yet go check it out! The question for today is....
What is your gift and how will you use it?

This one is easy for me. I have always seen my gift as humor. I LOVE to make people laugh. Doesn't matter who I just love it. Although the best is my kids (obviously LOL). I am one of those people who doesn't mind making a fool of myself if it will light someones face up or make their day even a tiny bit brighter. For some reason I am a horrible joke teller so I don't even go there haha. One of my favorite things to do is to dance, that in itself is hilarious because I don't have a single dancing bone in my body. Mama does not know how to get her groove on. But every time I do dance my kids laugh and laugh and join in with me.