Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Holy wind batman!

Seriously it is crazy windy out here today. It was bad yesterday but today seems to be worse. Maybe I should listen to my husband when he says those exact words to me, seeing as he is going to school for Meteorological Science. One of the oh so wonderful down falls of living in the desert is the wind, of course since it is the desert not only do you get the wind but you also get a bunch of dirt flying through the air with it. Ah fun times. I have been hunkered down inside only going out if absolutely necessary. I don't know what came over me when I got the bright idea to take some pictures. While the sky is a gorgeous blue and the trees look absolutely lovely blowing in the wind I think I might have gotten frostbite on my toes. Maybe it had to do with the fact that I went outside in sandals haha. Hey I'm from CA, all I pretty much wear is sandals.
Here's just a few of the pictures I took while freezing my bum off.