Saturday, February 6, 2010

Rainy day meet the chitlens

I am totally loving this rainy weather. It's so calm outside and the smell of rain is just the best.

The kids....not so much. What is one to do on a rainy day with three kids running around the house BORED out of their minds??? Dress up! Jr found his peter pan costume from two years ago and then a few minutes later he brought out the buzz lightyear costume from three years ago. I figured, what the heck. Might as well let them have a little fun while trapped inside :) So I let them get Sam's fairy wings from last year and they are all dressed up. They half follow a theme lol

2 comments:

  1. They look so cute dressed up! Love the buzz lightyear costume. My baby was that for Halloween last year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you hun. I'm surprised it's lasted this long, we've had it since Halloween 2006 lol

    ReplyDelete