Saturday, December 19, 2009

Oh how I've missed you

My nikon is back in working order! For months I thought it was dying a slow death. It started not taking pictures then it would erase them as soon as I turned it off. A friend of mine sent me a program to recover all my pictures (thank you Sheila) and after that my husband suggested I try our old memory card. I haven't been using it because my mom borrowed it a while back and when she plugged it into her computer it somehow messed with the formatting or something so every time you would put it in the computer the computer would crash. Anywho, long story short, it works! It's not erasing any pictures and as long as I don't put the memory card directly into the computer all will be good. I love my nikon. I've never had such great pictures as one's that were taken with it. I can't wait to get back to taking pictures, I've missed it.