Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ahhhh, much better

That was really nice to get out for a bit. Although my sister is, how do I put this nicely, um energetic lol oh and has a tendency to be a tad loud, but I had a really good time. Enjoyed some yummy Thai food and then on to the movies. Mmmmm, can I just say Edward is hot. And Jacob, with those bulging muscles, yummy. Gotta love a movie that involves vampires and hotties. I can't wait for the third movie to come out. I think I might just have to pick up the series and read it again.
Now it's seven o'clock, the two little's are in bed and Jr, Steve and I are sitting watching Peter Pan. I doubt Jr man will make it till midnight but I usually ring in the New Year with him because Steve is usually working but it would be neat since he's off this year if we can both ring it in with Jr. I hope every one has a wonderful New Years and stays safe!