Sunday, September 14, 2008

Train Collision 09/12/08

I'm sure many of you heard about the train accident that happened yesterday in the Chatsworth Park area. It is so devastating to see something like this happen and to know it was from human error makes it worse. My dads secretary's daughters fiance was on that train. We all prayed from the moment we heard that he was okay. We sadly got news last night that they found his body in the first train. He was only 18 years old. I didn't know this kid but I cried. It just broke my heart. This poor kid is never going to be able to marry the girl he loves and raise a family with her and his family wont be able to watch him grow into a man. He was ripped from this world to early. Please keep his family and his fiances family in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you everyone.

Here is a link to the story they published in the local paper today http://avpress.com/n/14/0914_s1.hts