Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My husband

The happiest day of my life is when I became your wife

We have had our rough times, heck what marriage doesn't but I love him. He is my world. I don't know what I would do without him. We had a long talk today and opened up to each other and realized some things we could do to improve ourselves and I am excited to take this next step in our lives. As many of you my friends we are under A LOT of stress right now and I know that can take a toll on us but I think in a way it is helping bring us closer and stronger. I love that we can hash it out and at the end of it still love each other as much as we did before, if not more. We have always been like that and value that so much about our relationship. We are not the traditional husband and wife, we don't do things as everyone else always would but being different makes us special :)
Ok, done spilling my guts about how much I am in love with my husband. Off to bed.

1 comment:

  1. I am soooo happy for you guys! I think you two are a fantastic couple and can get through anything together!

    ReplyDelete