Monday, September 1, 2008

Here I am

I'm here and I'm square...lol. Not really. But I'm trying to get back into blogging more often. I have been in a funk lately and there's so many things on my mind but I just can't open up with the world and tell it. It's way to personal.
So anyways, moving on. My mother in-law will be coming to visit us on Thursday. I'm looking forward to it and not looking forward to it at the same time. I love her but she can be a downer a lot. I'm not going to let her get me or Steve down though. I hope the kids aren't scared/shy around her. Sometimes, well especially with Samantha, they can take a little bit to warm up to people and since it's been what I think over a year since they've seen her it might be hard for them. If it is I do not want to hear it from her. This is where she is a downer. She will get upset that they don't like her but what does she expect. She never comes out to see them. She has a hell of a lot easier time coming out to see us then us traveling with three kids and hoping Steve has a day off.
Ok I don't want to talk about that subject again. Moving onto happier things. Samantha is a little fireball. I swear if I get grey hair it's her fault...lol. She is such a mischievous little bugger. She went into their room to I thought play and this is how I found her.
While we were at my parents she was "fishing" and the little bugger wouldn't stay away from the edge of the pool. She was scaring the crap out of me.
Oh and I can see into the future....lol. Here's a pic of my LITTLE girl walking in her aunties stiletto heels.