Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunset Sunday-Vacation time

While I am on vacation for a little bit I had planned to ask some friends if they may want to share any sunset photos and wouldn't you know out of the blue I received an email from Erin of A Parenting Production with a photo she took while she was on vacation offering to let me post it on a Sunset Sunday post. Talk about timing, and once I saw the photo I knew I had to post it.


Erin took this gorgeous photo at Lake Waukewan in New Hampshire. I don't know about you but this photo just screams peaceful to me. What a gorgeous view to watch a sunset from, and there is not a single edit done to this photo. Beauty at it's best that's for sure. Thank you so much Erin for sharing your gorgeous photo!

Do you love sunsets? Have tons of photos of them, or maybe even just a few? I would love for you to join us in Sunset Sundays and share a few of your favorites.