Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday Tunes-Train Drive By

One thing I love about the radio is the volume button, and the ability to switch the channel if you don't like a song. If you ever ride in a car with me I apologize in advance for changing the channel and million and one times. I am constantly switching back and forth between stations to find a song I like. I may not even listen to the entire song before changing the channels again. Annoying right? Heck I even annoy myself sometimes while I am doing it but I can't help it. I get bored very easily listening to the same songs over and over. That's one of the down sides when songs become popular. They get way over played, sometimes ruining the appeal of the song. At least that's how it works in my mind.

That being said I HOPE that this song isn't one that falls into the over played category simply because I am selfish and really like this song and would like to continue to keep it on my upbeat happy go lucky play list.

Oh yeah, what song am I talking about might be helpful information huh. Drive By by Train. I am not really a big Train fan, they have a few songs that are catchy most of them are too poppy for my taste but I just love Drive By. Yes it's poppy and catchy and I sound like a complete hypocrite but it's also romantic and I can't seem to help but turn up the radio whenever I hear it and start singing along and dancing.



Instructions: Do not listen to this song on low volume, you can only appreciate it if you blast it. You're welcome.


If you'd like to participate be sure to link up over at Amandas site High Impact Mom! You can also check out Rachel Ferrucci & The Morris Bunch for more fun tunes.