Thursday, November 24, 2011

A week of Thanksgiving-Family

Lilkidthings

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Today is a day we sit around the table with our loved one's and give thanks for all the blessings in our lives. Whether you are traveling or staying close to home I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

As most days I am thankful for my family but today it's a little more then just that. I posted yesterday about someone close to our family that was in need of prayers. I am very heartbroken that she did not make it and passed away. She was an amazing person, always had a smile on her face, she treated everyone as if they were her family, with open arms and love. I am so incredibly sad for her passing and for her family. I said a silent prayer for the family last night that God surround her loved one's in peace and comfort during this difficult time in their lives.

So on this day of thanks I am incredible thankful and blessed to be surrounded by one's that I love. My family. I have three healthy children and a husband that loves me and loves our children. He works hard to provide for us and is putting himself through school to follow his dream and provide a better future for our children. For him to sacrifice his time and days off for our children is amazing and for that I am grateful for such a man that is willing to do that. 

I have two parents that love me and my family. They love playing with the kids and miss them tremendously. I have two sisters who also love us. And even though we aren't close to them anymore we still get to talk often (thank you skype!).

Our life is simple but it is one that is filled with love and I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Always tell the one's you love that they are loved!