Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunset Sunday-Fire in the sky

I don't believe I ever shared these photos on my blog. Back when we lived in California the kids and I were at my parents house and for some reason or another my I walked outside and all I could see was red. As I run/walk out to the backyard my sister comes running out with me. We were like little kids in a candy store with our cameras. 
We must have spent forty-five minutes out there just snapping away. It was fun being out there just my sister and I taking pictures and goofing off making each other laugh. Fun times right there and now a good memory.



Craig from Stay Adventurous and I have teamed up to help spread the joy of Sunset Sunday's.
If you have a photo you'd like to share we'd love for you to link up so we can visit you and spread some Sunset Sunday love!