Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wordless Wednesday







I think I have shared one of these pictures before but I wanted to share again because they are a few of my favorites of my husband and kids. There is something that just makes my heart swell every time I watch my husband and the kids play together. These were taken two years ago but they stick out in my mind when I think of the fun times with my family.



Photobucket

Baby boy & the hubs. I just love this picture <3

Photobucket

The hubs playing with all three kids. Can you tell they were all having a blast

Photobucket

Hmmmm, what's this hole for???

Photobucket

Maybe it tastes good too?

As you can see it goes from cuddles, to playing, to what I find absolutely hilarious and that is why it is one of my favorite memories of watching my family together.