Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What do you do when baking goes wrong

Why you improvise of course. I tried a new cookie recipe the other day and while it was very similar to my regular one, somehow they didn't quite turn out as I had hoped.

I used the same cookie sheets I always use but for some unknown reason they came out like this!
So not wanting to waste about 30 cookies I cut off the tops on all of them in attempts to save them.

It's like muffin tops except cookie tops LOL
And then being the crafty type that I am I flipped these cookies like pancakes trying to prevent the remaining batch from burning.

So if you ever encounter this problem, don't fret and throw them all away, just grab a knife and cut off the tops while they are still warm. If they fall apart during that process don't worry, you can always use them as toppings on ice cream!