Saturday, January 29, 2011

I finally gave in

And cut S's hair. My husband has been wanting his hair cut for over a year now but I just couldn't do it. He has the most gorgeous curls how could I cut them! But yesterday I got this itch to get my daughters hair cut and decided it was probably time to do his also.

There was a lot of crying and I even let him have the sucker while she was cutting his hair to try and calm him down which didn't work as I had planned but at least he didn't jump out of the chair.
Photobucket


He even had his beloved teddy bear but it didn't help those tears from coming
Photobucket

After about two minutes the lady said okay I'm done, I looked at her and was like seriously, it doesn't even look like anything was cut. She said she removed about inch or two so I said okay lets take off two more. And after two more were taken you still couldn't tell his hair was cut so I told her to take two more. It's funny how people love his hair because she looks at me and asked if I was sure, do you really want to cut more, she kept asking really??? Being as it was his first hair cut I wanted to be able to look at him and tell he did have it cut. I wanted all the little stragglys hairs gone and have it look nice and neat so I told her I was sure, cut two more inches off.

Photobucket

After all was said and done I love his new cut. It's exactly what I wanted, a clean cut and not too short but enough to tell it was trimmed. I don't think he could have been happier to be out of that chair, poor little man.

Photobucket