Thursday, June 20, 2013

Announcing Disney's newest film, FROZEN



Disney is on a roll lately with all the amazing movies they have been releasing, and they aren't slowing down! I just received word that they are coming out with another movie set to release on November 27th called FROZEN. First things first, watch this trailer.


Okay now lets discuss. Is that not an awesome trailer or what? Seriously I was busting up and feeling guilty that I was watching it without the kids I called them into my office and we all watched it together. We may have watched it three or four times already. 



Here's a brief summary of the new movie:
Fearless optimist Anna (voice of Kristen Bell) teams up with a rugged mountain man Kristoff (voice of Jonathan Groff) and his loyal reindeer Sven in an epic journey where they encounter Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf all in a race to find Anna’s sister Elsa (voice of Idina Menzel), whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. 



I can't wait to take my daughter to see this, maybe my boys will come too since there is a male character in it as well, and it looks funny but no matter what my daughter and I will definitely be seeing this in November!

And of course to keep up on all the current happenings for FROZEN be sure to follow them on the following social networks....
Official website: http://www.disney.com/frozen