Thursday, September 20, 2012

Mabels Labels, perfect for my family and yours



Mabels Labels was created by moms who were frustrated by the amount of stuff that was being lost. I am sure we can all relate to that huh. So, they created labels that were dishwasher, microwave, and laundry safe for all moms to label their childrens belongings. 

I may have gone a little overboard on going through my kids school and everyday items. I put them on all of the kids backpacks, lunch boxes, all sandwich containers, thermoses, inside their shoes, their sweaters, beanies, gloves and even on a few special toys around the house. Then again I am glad I did because last year we lost not only a lunch pail but a sweater and a few gloves. I even put my own labels on my phone, inside my purse and on some makeup that I am constantly loosing and of course my laptop.

In addition to their childrens' labels they also make allergy labels, write on labels, sticky labels, waterproof labels, iron on labels and more. One of my favorite sets that they offer is the Ultimate Back to School Combo set. With three little one's in school it's perfect for all of their school necessities. 
The ultimate back to school combo set includes:
  • 40 Skinny-Minis
  • 50 Tag Mates
  • 16 Shoe Labels
  • 2 Teeny Tags  
The teeny tags are also great for luggage as well and for school backpacks. Especially if you ever run into more then one kid having the same backpack at school. Eventually it may happen and having a little tag on the outside helps the kids identify which pack is theirs.

To wrap it up I am in LOVE with Mabels Labels. I think what they have done with their labels is absolutely genius! I come close to using up all of my labels and I can't wait to order some more. Are they my newest obsession....you bet they are!
*I received a package of Mabels Labels to facilitate my review. All opinions therein are of my own.*