Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Wordless Wednesday-Pool time

A trip to California just wouldn't be complete without letting the kids get in some pool time. My oldest loves the water yet is very weary/fearful of it. So even though he had on diving fins (giggle) and a life vest I didn't care one bit because he went in the pool. And not only did he just waddle around but he JUMPED in! Huge step for him and I am so proud.



Baby girl started going under water. To say she was proud of herself would be an understatement. It was so much fun seeing her face when she would come back up.


And of course little man. I don't know what I would do without this little character in my life. He had the time of his life. When he wasn't jumping in, squirting his brother and sister with the water gun or "diving" he was completely content floating the length of the pool.

I will leave you with one final photo. I dare you not to laugh at his goofiness.



For more inspiring photos be sure to check out: