Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunset Sunday

Welcome to week two of Sunset Sunday! 

Today I have two pictures of two different sunsets. The first one was right after we moved here. I was driving home from the grocery store and happened to look out my window to see this. I had to pull over and take a picture of this sunset. The colors may not be spectacular but the rays coming off the sun made my jaw drop. It's moments like those that make me stop and ponder what really lies beyond. 


  And this one was last night, again driving home from the grocery store. Seems like a pattern that I go grocery shopping in the evenings.


Two different sunsets, both spectacular in their own ways.

I would love to see your photos of sunsets, once you post be sure to come and link up so I can share some love on your posts!