Saturday, April 16, 2011

iHeart Faces photo challenge-Wind

iHeart Faces
Living in the high desert of California I know a little something about living with wind. No wait, I take that back. I know a lot about it. We experience about 350 days out of the year of some speed of wind out here. It's not gale force winds but sometimes it's down right scary listening to the howling while inside my house.

My point being, I have many pictures that I was hoping would be amazing only to end up being disappointed by the wind coming up and either not being able to go outside or to not be able to see my children's faces at all because they were covered by their hair.

But today, the weather was awesome. So I decided last minute to take a trip to see the Poppy's. The wind was for the most part calm and the temperature outside was a beautiful 82 degrees add into that a bubble machine and you have the makings of a perfect day.

So without further a due, here is my picture of "Wind".