Thursday, August 19, 2010

Two little monkeys........

JUMPING ON THE BED! There was no one falling off and bumping their head thank goodness. I am such a bad influence sometimes but hey what fun would it be if I were straight laced and boring LOL Little man, aka Shawn and I were sitting on my bed and he started jumping so of course being the photo freak that I am, I told him to wait a minute and let me grab the camera first! I ran and grabbed the camera and said ok, do your worst. After about five minutes Mantha Pantha aka Samantha came running in and wanted to join in the fun.

















































And what results of having such fun :) Yes she climbed into his crib somewhere in between the time I put them down and I went to bed. I love when they do sweet things like this.