Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Graduation day!!

I know I haven't been around much and for that I apologize but things have been busy. Between family things and with Jr ending school and my husband also, and his finals I haven't had much time for blogging. But I wanted to share my sons special day with everyone.
Jr graduated Kindergarten yesterday!!! I am sooooo proud of him. He has come a long way from when he started, barely being able to write or read, now he does both very well. He can also count to almost two hundred. It's just amazing watching his progress.
His teacher was very sweet to mention a few things about each of the children before she gave them their certificates of completion. I can't believe in just a few short months I am going to have a first grader!

On our way for the big day!
Receiving his award from his teacher
Jr and his teacher, Mrs. Parish
My husband, Jr and I
Jr man enjoying a little treat after graduation