Saturday, March 14, 2009

The one I love


So I realized I never really post about my husband. I try to keep a lot of our life private and making sure I do that it's hindered me from posting about him. But no more. I want to talk about what an amazing person he is. He is my world. He has stood next to me for twelve years now and never has his feelings for me gone astray. He loves me just as much as he did twelve years ago, if not more. He is an amazing father. He loves playing with the kids and helping me with them, reading them stories, looking at airplanes (all the kids are mini Steve's in that way...lol) and just all around an awesome father. He treats me like a queen. I've never asked for it and sometimes feel bad receiving such treatment but he says he is just treating me the way I deserve to be treated :) He has taken over the kitchen duties. He cooks amazing dinners every night he is home. We are eating so much healthier because of that. I love cream sauces and cheese, it's my down fall. I never knew he could cook. I used to tease him the only thing he knew how to cook was prego sauce but boy was I wrong. He is my rock with a lot of things that have been going on in my life. He is always there to let me cry on his shoulder if I need to, to give me a hug or cheer me up when I need it. He is my one true love and I just had to express how I feel and how blessed I am to have him in my life.

2 comments:

  1. I know he loves you even when he needs a kick in the butt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious post! I am sure this made him feel very appreciated! He's not hard on the eyes either. ;o)

    ReplyDelete