Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm back

Ok I think I've been gone long enough. Things are going okay over here.
Jr is same same, loving soccer. They have won one game so far but it's okay because they are all having such a fun time just being out there playing.
Samantha is also doing good. My little tornado. She loves to get into things and tear it apart. She has mastered the word uh uh, her version of no. She also recently has started telling me when she goes poop so I'm hoping that's one step closer to potty training!
Shawn is doing great. Growing like a weed. He is four months now and 18 lb 1 oz and 26 3/4 inches long. My big boy! We've been having sleep issues but nothing I haven't dealt with before. Just wish I could get a good nights sleep instead of being up every single hour like clock work :( He is also loving sitting in the boppy. He looks like such a big boy sitting there it's so flipping cute.
Steve and I are doing good. Nothing new to report with me. I'm boring. Steve on the other hand submitted some of his pictures from the airshow onto an airshow website and the team of the airplane he took pics of found them and want to use them I believe for their site. I am very proud of him.
Um I think that's about all that's been going on here. Oh were going to the pumpkin patch this week. I can't wait. It's the same one I used to go to when I was a kid. Jr has been there once but this will be Sam's and Shawn's first time.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are back! How can I be nosey when you stop blogging? LOL!

    ReplyDelete